Careers at Florida SupplementLearn more about our job openings!
Florida Supplement is a leading nutraceutical manufacturing and packaging company. Our professional staff is committed to all aspects of cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices). Florida Supplement ranks among the top nutritional supplement manufacturers in the world by focusing on quality in all aspects of our operation. Our highly experienced and talented people ensure that we deliver custom products tailored to customer needs.
Our facility is in compliance with the USDA National Organic Program, is Certified Organic by Quality Certification Services (QCS), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified by NSF International. We believe there is nothing more important than ensuring our product’s purity, potency, and efficacy.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team where you can apply your skills and knowledge Florida Supplement is the company for you. We seek talented individuals who want to make a difference with their passion for innovation, superior quality, and exceptional work. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
The following is a list of current openings:
Sr. Business Development Manager – Channel Development – Large Retailers / Online In-house Brands:
This is a new position that requires someone that can, with support, as needed, develop a plan that successfully launches the company into selling and servicing established retailers (virtual and bricks & mortar) with supplements sold under the customer house brand(s).
- Chiefly responsible for developing and building new business working with large online and bricks & mortar retailers.
- Develop a plan that clearly identifies the customer requirements including but not limited to: product needs, volumes, forecast and replenishment methods, packaging requirements, payment and communication methods.
- Work with company R&D department to develop products for the customers. Products may be line extension and/or replacement to existing products.
- Must have relationships with key decision makers at some target customers. Relationships may be with customer decision makers in related segments.
- Must be able to fully understand, effectively articulate a project plan, and work with associates.
- Positions demonstrating an ability to develop and grow new business.
- Food Industry, preferably supplement business.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook). Project Management.
Minimum Education Required:
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Some travel required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please submit your resume directly to FS Careers, or use the form below to apply for this position.
Apply for this position today
Florida Supplement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.