Careers at Florida SupplementLearn more about our job openings!
Florida Supplement is a leading nutraceutical manufacturing and packaging company. Our professional staff is committed to all aspects of cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices). Florida Supplement ranks among the top nutritional supplement manufacturers in the world by focusing on quality in all aspects of our operation. Our highly experienced and talented people ensure that we deliver custom products tailored to customer needs.
Our facility is in compliance with the USDA National Organic Program, is Certified Organic by Quality Certification Services (QCS), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified by NSF International. We believe there is nothing more important than ensuring our product’s purity, potency, and efficacy.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team where you can apply your skills and knowledge Florida Supplement is the company for you. We seek talented individuals who want to make a difference with their passion for innovation, superior quality, and exceptional work. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Account Representative – Client Partner:
The Account Representative / Client Partners will be assigned a book of key accounts to which they will be responsible for providing support for the entire life cycle of the sales process and the management of customer orders not limited to: order entry, streamlining internal processes to ensure on-time delivery, customer relationship management and sales support. This position is the lead for all customer communication in regard to all open orders, First Time Orders, as well as in transit.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Process and monitor customer orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Maintain updated and well organized customer files (specifications, label revisions, invoice file, customer complaint logs and processed investigation reports).
- Participate in weekly, bi-weekly or monthly customer conference calls and meetings as needed.
- Maintain an open and active line of communication with key accounts.
- Respond to customer calls and/or correspondence on a timely basis.
- Keep and maintain updated open orders reports.
- Communicate order changes to customers.
- Manage the First Time Order process to ensure on time delivery for each new product.
- Complete and execute Packaging Specifications.
- Coordinate Label Review and approval process with Customer and internal departments.
- Work with Operations (Purchasing, Planning and Production) to ensure an on-time service level of at least 95%.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
A. TECHNICAL JOB CRITERIA (Minimal Technical Requirements)
1. Previous Related Experience Required – 2-4 Years of experience in Account Management, Customer Service, Project Management or Sales related positions. Previous experience in the Nutraceutical/Dietary Supplements industry area a major plus.
2. Technical Skills Required for Performing this Job – A working and functioning knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially in excel) and our current operating system (AS400). Ability to analyze data and process orders accurately.
3. Education (Minimal Education Needed) – High School Diploma. College Degree preferred.
4. Other Certification/Training Required to Gain Function-Related Technical Knowledge – Experience with AS 400 System, preferred.
5. Other Requirements
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Ability to sit for 8 -10 hours daily. Flexibility to work longer hours in order to meet deadlines, as needed. Must have excellent communication and social skills.
B. FUNCTION-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/BEHAVIORS
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to handle multiple projects
- Must be solution oriented and stay focused during stressful situations
- Requires minimal supervision
- Goal Oriented
Florida Supplement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Florida Supplement complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this position today
Florida Supplement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.